ER,CR:YSGG LASER'S ROLE IN ROOT CANAL DISINFECTION
The webinar will discuss how the YSGG laser can achieve root canal disinfection and compare different techniques and protocols to choose the best way to treat endo patients.
- Discuss how lasers can improve endodontic treatment and disinfection.
- Compare different irrigation and activation systems with lasers, and the pros and cons of each.
- Understand lasers as more than irrigant activators, and how common chemicals can be replaced with water, while achieving similar if not better results
- Learn about irrigant extrusion to the periodontal spaces
- Compare the positive and negative pressures within the root complex
- Understand how lasers can be a benefit for the patient in and out of the tooth, as well as the clinician with faster and more accurate results, in a state of the art clinic.
Release date: 2021-03-31 | Expiration date: 2024-03-31
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.