5 Essential Roles of YSGG Lasers in Implant Procedures
Laser technology has been established in dentistry for a long time with proven, reliable results. In particular, ErCrYSGG lasers are essential tools for several procedures such as implant exposure, peri-implant infection, implant removal, and soft tissue shaping. This webinar will give you an insight into how to successfully use lasers in implant dentistry.
- Learn the biologic principles necessary to understand the benefits & limitations, and achieve best outcomes.
- Learn laser characteristics and techniques, including Radial Firing Perio Tips (RFPT) & Side Firing Tips (SFT).
- Learn Peri-implantitis and the protocol for diagnosis and treatment.
- Understand the concepts of bio-stimulation and its application in Implant practices
- Understand 5 essential laser applications in implant dentistry
- Implant exposure
- Implant removal
- Tissue shaping around the implant
Release date: 2021-10-28 | Expiration date: 2024-10-28
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.