5 Essential Roles of YSGG Lasers in Implant Procedures
Laser technology has been established in dentistry for a long time with proven, reliable results. In particular, ErCrYSGG lasers are essential tools for several procedures such as implant exposure, peri-implant infection, implant removal, and soft tissue shaping. This webinar will give you an insight into how to successfully use lasers in implant dentistry.
- Learn the biologic principles necessary to understand the benefits & limitations, and achieve best outcomes.
- Learn laser characteristics and techniques, including Radial Firing Perio Tips (RFPT) & Side Firing Tips (SFT).
- Learn Peri-implantitis and the protocol for diagnosis and treatment.
- Understand the concepts of bio-stimulation and its application in Implant practices
- Understand 5 essential laser applications in implant dentistry
- Implant exposure
- Implant removal
- Tissue shaping around the implant
Release date: 2021-10-28 | Expiration date: 2024-10-28
Ask the Expert