Dr. Iñaki Gamborena
- Graduated in Dentistry at the University Odontológica Dominicana, UOD 1989
- Certificate in Occlusion and Temporo-Mandibular Disorders at the Mexican Association of Occlusal Reconstruction in México City, 1989-90
- Certificate in Restorative Dentistry at the Autonoma of Nuevo León University in Monterey, México, 1990-92
- Certificate in Prosthodontics & Master of Science in Dentistry. University of Washington-Seattle (USA), 1993-96 was awarded with the Bolender Contest Award for clinical and academic excellence
- Certificate in Oral & Craneofacial Implant Fellowship Program. University of Texas, Houston (USA), 1996-97
- Affiliate Professor, Department of Restorative Dentistry, University of Washington Dental School, Seattle (Washington) since 2001
- Assistant Professor, Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) since 2007
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Periodontics, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta (Georgia) since 2009
- Active Member of the European Academy of Esthetics Dentistry, since 2002.
- Member of the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry, since 2011,
- Founder member of “the Ponti Group”, Chicago 2012
- Author of the book “EVOLUTION : Contemporary Protocols for Anterior Single Tooth Implants” I. Gamborena/ M. B. Blatz by Quintessence Publishing Co Inc, 2014.
- Inventor of the “slim temporary abutment concept : maximizing space for soft tissue growth” Nobelbiocare, November 2014.
- Maintains private practice in San Sebastian, Spain, dedicated to Aesthetics, Restorative Dentistry and Implants
Ask the Expert