Dr. Iñaki Gamborena
- Graduated in Dentistry at the University Odontológica Dominicana, UOD 1989
- Certificate in Occlusion and Temporo-Mandibular Disorders at the Mexican Association of Occlusal Reconstruction in México City, 1989-90
- Certificate in Restorative Dentistry at the Autonoma of Nuevo León University in Monterey, México, 1990-92
- Certificate in Prosthodontics & Master of Science in Dentistry. University of Washington-Seattle (USA), 1993-96 was awarded with the Bolender Contest Award for clinical and academic excellence
- Certificate in Oral & Craneofacial Implant Fellowship Program. University of Texas, Houston (USA), 1996-97
- Affiliate Professor, Department of Restorative Dentistry, University of Washington Dental School, Seattle (Washington) since 2001
- Assistant Professor, Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) since 2007
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Periodontics, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta (Georgia) since 2009
- Active Member of the European Academy of Esthetics Dentistry, since 2002.
- Member of the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry, since 2011,
- Founder member of “the Ponti Group”, Chicago 2012
- Author of the book “EVOLUTION : Contemporary Protocols for Anterior Single Tooth Implants” I. Gamborena/ M. B. Blatz by Quintessence Publishing Co Inc, 2014.
- Inventor of the “slim temporary abutment concept : maximizing space for soft tissue growth” Nobelbiocare, November 2014.
- Maintains private practice in San Sebastian, Spain, dedicated to Aesthetics, Restorative Dentistry and Implants
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.