Dr. Ariel Savion
Dr. Ariel Savion, D.M.D | LL.B | M.Sc, | M.Sc | DICOI.
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry; Romania, 2008
- Bachelor of Law; Israel, 2015
- Board Certified Diplomate in Oral Implantology – ICOI, USA, 2017
- Master of Science in laser assisted dentistry; Aachen, Germany, 2020
- Master of Science in oral implantology; Frankfurt, Germany, 2022
- Board Certified – Diplomate in Oral Implantology (ICOI – USA); 2017
- Expert in Oral Implantology (ICOI – EUROPE); 2017
- Mastership in Laser therapy in Dentistry (Univ. Aachen, Germany); 2018
- Master of Science in Lasers in Dentistry (Univ. Aachen, Germany); 2020
- Mastership in laser assisted dentistry, WCLI (World Clinical Laser Institute); 2021
- Master of Science in oral implantology (Univ. Frankfurt, Germany); 2022
- Mastering in Microscopic surgery & Dentistry under magnification;
- Mastering in Aesthetic dentistry, digital workflow and full mouth rehabilitation
- Mastering in laser assisted implantology concept;
- Dental Photographer and Smile Designer, mastering in Microscopic Photography
- Key opinion leader for Zeiss (Germany), Biolase (USA), GC (Japan).
- Speaker at National and International congresses
- A Board Member of Israeli Association Of Oral Implantology
- A Board Member of International Microscopic Dental Club association
- A member in ITI international Association
- A member in WCLI (World Clinical Laser Institute)
- A member in ISLD (International Society for Laser Dentistry)
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.