Diode lasers: Your first step into the world of Laser Dentistry
This webinar is an introduction to diode lasers and how to incorporate this technology into your everyday practice from periodontal procedures designed for your hygienist to surgical advantages for the dentist and, finally, a stimulation of healing and inhibition of pain associated with low level laser therapy.
- Understand how diode lasers are different from other lasers
- Understand strength and limitations of diode lasers
- Advantages of diode lasers compared to electro-surgery as a hemostatic agent
- Periodontal applications of diode laser
- Soft Tissue Surgery using diode laser
- Introduction to the concept of PhotoBioModulation
- Benefits of diode laser assisted tooth bleaching
- How to be successful with your first laser
Release date: 2020-12-02 | Expiration date: 2023-12-02
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.